Birthstone Photo Bracelet
Designed bySusan Johnson
"You will bring tears to your Mom's eyes with this wonderful photo keepsake bracelet."
Amate Studios Deep Square Linked Bracelet
Photo's (Index Print size works best on high quality paper)
3/4" Paper Punch by EK Success
Brush on Nail Glue
Magic Glos by Lisa Pavelka
UV Curring Lamp
2 Round Nose Plyers
Piece of chip board approximatly 3" X 7"
- Print out a sheet on index print photos. Choose which photos you like best and punch out with 3/4" Paper Punch by EK Success.
- Use Brush on Nail Glue to adhere photos to bottom well of Amate Studios Deep Square Linked Bracelet. Brush on a layer of Glue ontop of the photo and allow to dry.
- Lay Amate Studios Deep Square Linked Bracelet on piece of chip board. Put a pennie under each square to help make the squares level.
- Apply a thin layer of Magic Glos over photos. Cure according to directions on packaging.
- Repeat Step 4 3 to 4 times to fill the Amate Studios Deep Square Linked Bracelet. Filling the Bracelet full all at once will not allow the Magic Glos to cure all the way through.
- Thread desired beads onto head pin. Finish each head pin with a Wrapped Head Pin Loop. For directions on how to make a Wrapped Head Pin Loop visit www.beadstylemag.com/bds/default.aspx?c=a&id=1817
- Attach finished beaded head pins in between each picture. To do this you will need to open jump rings using two pairs of plyers. Instead of pulling ends of the ring away from each other, slide the ring open by pulling ends in opposite directions. Insert finished beaded head pin and close ring by bending ends back towards each other.
Mother’s Garden Set
Designed by Deborah Anton
Amate Studios Design Large Flower Pendant
Flourishes A Year In Flowers 2
Studio G Alphabet stamps
¼” circle punch
Copic Spica Pens in Yellow and Pink
- Stamp image on heavy cardstock and color in using the Copic Markers. Highlight the flowers using the Copic Spica pens. Stamp out MOM in the alphabet stamps and punch out using the ¼” punch. Adhere to the image.
- Cut the image to fit inside the pendant or use the coordinating punch to this pendant.
- Using the Crop-a-dile, punch out holes along the top and run your ribbon through. Add pendant to hang.
- Arrange the tin with all your gardening finds and it’s ready for Mom!
Designed by Deborah Anton
Amate Studios Design Deep Welled Sqaure Interchangeable Pendant in Copper
Traditions brass findings
Paper Studio letter slides
Copper jump rings
24ga Copper wire
Ranger Alcohol Inks
- Cut brass finding to fit pendant. Using your pliers, bend around to fit snug inside the pendant.
- Wire wrap around the pendant using your copper wire and insert letters through the wire as you wrap around.
- Attach butterfly and key charm with the jump ring to the bottom of the bracelet finding.
- Using your alcohol inks and felt pads, gently tap throughout the pendant to give it a more vintage look.
Wire Wrapped Stone Bracelet
Designed by Michal Rainsbarger
- Amate’s Designer’s Collection Interchangeable Bracelet form
- 24 gauge silver wire
- Gemstone focal bead approx 30mm
- One small accent bead
- Spacer beads or jump rings (optional)
- Wire cutters
- Needle nose pliers
- Wrap the focal bead in wire adding an accent bead with a loop on either end. Add spacers or jump rings in a different metal to add texture and dimension if desired.
- Attach the wired gemstone to the bracelet form and adjust the form as needed.
- Wrap the entire Amate Studios Interchangeable Bracelet form with wire. Coil the wire all the way around and secure the ends on the underside of the form.
Dazzling Flower Pendant
Designed by Terry Ricioli
Amate Studios Designers Collection 1 11/16 Circle Pendant
2" Square of light blue cardstock
Dazzlers Glittered Florettes by Petaloo
Diamond Glaze dimensional adhesive
- Trace Amate Studios Pendant and cut out circle from cardstock.
- Use Glaze to glue in cardstock.
- Arrange florettes on cardstock. Trim some of the petals to fit against sides. Glue to cardstock with glaze.
- Add a layer of glaze over the pendant. Allow to dry.
- Attach to your favorite chain and wear.
Designed by Kelley Lohr
Amate Studios Large Flower Pendant
Large Focal Bead (turquoise coin) for center of flower
Coordinating Seed or EE beads for the petals
Glossy Accents by Ranger
- Add a dab of E9000 Adhesive to the back of the center bead. Place into center of Amate Studios Flower Pendant.
- Working around the bead, petal by petal, squirt a small bead line of Glossy Accents around the outside edge of the petal. Place your color choice of beads tightly in rows inside to form the petals. You will lay row-by-row, petal-by-petal, filling from the outside in, adding more Glossy Accents as needed.
- Once the seed beads are in place, slowly fill (like you are grouting tiles) between beads with the Glossy Accents almost to the top of the bead.
- Allow to fully dry at least 24-48 hours.